Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thoughts on this patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would u pay for this Kevin Garnett patch [Image: 8843B4DB-A7F0-4DAD-8E22-09CCFA974B62-598...2acd25.jpg]
Is it a patch from a RC year jersey? Definitely a nice looking card, I was kinda shocked to see the value on it, if I bought it before I knew what the value was, I would have over paid lol.
5.50, plus shipping. maybe 6.50
Is sold for $12.50 lol
It's kind of sad really. Before I stopped collecting JSY/Auto cards were pretty rare finds, it used to be exciting to pull one even if it wasn't a star. Now they are in basically every product and have lost their value and rarity. I would have paid 12.50 all day for the Garnett if I collected him.
I owned the same card once. I paid $6.05 plus $2 postage. I sold it a few months later for $12.99 plus postage.
That is a beautiful damn patch of KG. Damn i wish i had it.
I realize I'm a bit biased as personally I'm not a huge fan of the GUs cards, but I really dislike when the material used does not match the team on the card. I'm assuming this is a 2007-08 product, but still I find the use of the Minnesota jersey very unappealing.
(01-13-2013, 06:31 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I realize I'm a bit biased as personally I'm not a huge fan of the GUs cards, but I really dislike when the material used does not match the team on the card. I'm assuming this is a 2007-08 product, but still I find the use of the Minnesota jersey very unappealing.
Lol it's funny because that's the first thing I noticed !! The patches should match the players jersey and team on the card itself !
I am not familiar with the SP ROOKIE THREADS, did that product specifically try to make all the Jersey cards memorabilia from RC Jerseys or RC Team jerseys? If that's the case they should have used the picture to match.....