Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Did I miss sommething? Randi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Was there some announcement or memo I didn't get? Anyone notice Randi's name is pink and there's a new title under it? Did we know this?
It's not pink... it's salmon! Get it right! Hehe!

No memos... no announcements. This has been in the works for a while after the demand from the Hockey Boards went near viral (Hugh...) and people started voicing their opinions. I am truly honored that the members of this community trust me with the Moderator Status, and I will do my best in every aspect! Best wishes, Beckett Hockey Community!

Randi
Congrats Randi!!!!

Moderator or not.........I still have lots of love for you!! And will make sure I remain relentless!!

Did the Misses approve this?.......Im Guessing NOT!!!

Congrats my friend!
Its actually pink/purplish congrats randi
WELL EARNED, promotion givaway perhaps randi???... maybe your beckett buddies can swing a back door deal on a case hea.......lol..

i know .to far right.congrats dude.
(01-11-2013, 12:37 PM)705-janveaux Wrote: [ -> ]WELL EARNED, promotion givaway perhaps randi???... maybe your beckett buddies can swing a back door deal on a case hea.......lol..

i know .to far right.congrats dude.
Actually I like it. Free case of the Cup for each of us who lobbied for him. It can come out of Beckett's pocket or Randi's, I don't care. It's just the right thing to do.
Okay... this is going too far now! I was thinking of gifting all of my extra base to those of you who lobbied for me, C.O.D. of course, but a case of The Cup??? You all just earned yourselves removal from my free cards list!!! Hehe!

Still a bunch of jerks, huh? Thanks for the love. As painful as it is, thanks!

Randi
Just the kind of "responsibility" needed to take you away from "the boss" and her "hunny-doo" lists? hehe

"SORRY HUNNY, but I have to uh....MODERATE the board again! Could be all day!"

And I think the word everybody is looking for is MAGENTA. Your name is a lovely shade of Magenta!
It's pink.

So now that we've achieved this, I say we aim for Admin status for the guy now. Don't worry, Randi, you're going to own Beckett yet!
It's been twenty minutes since I got this title and you are all making me regret it ALREADY!!! SHEESH!!!

Nah! I love it! Never thought of that one, Jay, but I don't think that it would fly too well... seeing that the cards have already been theoretically Feng-shuied into the recycle bins. I will not push my luck! Haha!

Magenta...

Randi

(01-11-2013, 01:00 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]Just the kind of "responsibility" needed to take you away from "the boss" and her "hunny-doo" lists? hehe

"SORRY HUNNY, but I have to uh....MODERATE the board again! Could be all day!"

And I think the word everybody is looking for is MAGENTA. Your name is a lovely shade of Magenta!
Pages: 1 2 3 4