Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not too bad! 2 packs of Prizm retail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulled a Dwayne Wade Finalists Green and an Anthony Davis Green. I think I like the retail packs more than the hobby box I bought.
when you get those from 2 packs, yeah youre gonna like it better lol, nice hits!!!!
Yeah considering the box I busted had no gold no green and only had autos of greg steisma and blackman
The green is retail only. The gold I believe are hobby only. Does retail have the regular priZm refractors?
(01-08-2013, 10:01 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]The green is retail only. The gold I believe are hobby only. Does retail have the regular priZm refractors?
No sir ... I've busted about 60 retail packs and only pulled green Prisms.

I did pull a Malcolm Lee Prism auto (01/25) today, which goes well with my Malcolm Lee green prism I pulled last time.

I may start a Malcolm Lee PC.

Maybe not.
OK, there is a big misconception about the Green Vs the Regular prizms... Why do green book and sell higher? It seems there are 3-4 Greens per Retail box and only 3-4 Prizms per Hobby box...

WHY is the pricing advantage with the green... was there less retail made of this than there was hobby? Does anyone know?
(01-08-2013, 11:50 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]OK, there is a big misconception about the Green Vs the Regular prizms... Why do green book and sell higher? It seems there are 3-4 Greens per Retail box and only 3-4 Prizms per Hobby box...

WHY is the pricing advantage with the green... was there less retail made of this than there was hobby? Does anyone know?
I'm pretty sure the greens are 1:8 retail (so three per box) and the regular prisms are 1:12 hobby (so two per box).

My only guess is the "color" factor ... like on the football and baseball boards, they always talk about what "color" they got in their Topps and Bowman Chrome boxes.

So I guess green is perceived as more valuable than just a "regular" refractor.
people are speculating there are only 50 of each green based on what they are seeing on ebay, thats why prices are good right now.
(01-08-2013, 04:52 PM)Jbittman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah considering the box I busted had no gold no green and only had autos of greg steisma and blackman
what prizm's (refractors) did you pull?
Good question I could go back and check
i bought 4 retail packs and only pulled a bradley beal rookie and a kyrie irving insert
Pages: 1 2