Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Miami introducing new logo before NFL Draft??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just saw this on NFL.Com. I know we have alot of Phinheads on here, wondered what you all thought / have heard?? Also wondering if there will be any uniform / color tweaking going on...

I personally always love seeing new unis, but I have to admit, the dolphin is just an iconic logo to me. Still, if Tannehill is half the Qb some think he might be, a whole new look will only help in ushering in a new era..
I personally think they need to lose the helmet on the dolphin. Otherwise imo no tweaks necessary
I'm worried about it, I hope Ross doesn't try to go Hollywood on the logo and make it all flashy, I love our current logo, its classy and iconic, but we shall see
It worked for Tampa, Denver, Seattle, New England, etc. I think it is a good thing, especially when the team hasn't been as successful as they like. Sometimes small changes like this make a difference.

I'm a big fan of historic logos and unis (at least the ones I remember growing up in the 80s/90s), so not overly pumped about the change.

I love it when the teams that changed switch back to throwbacks from that era. I know they aren't as flashy, but its nice to see teams switch back to their old ones every now and then. Wish the Seahawks would do a game or two in their old silver and blues.
I'm kind of excited about it, maybe lose the helmet and make the dolphin look like it's on steroids lol.
I dont know i like the idea of a new logo. I heard it will be a mix of old and new.
Here is a link to the supposedly leaked logo. I don't think it is but do like the idea.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_..._352.0.png
(01-08-2013, 04:23 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know i like the idea of a new logo. I heard it will be a mix of old and new.
Here is a link to the supposedly leaked logo. I don't think it is but do like the idea.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_..._352.0.png
If thats true.... I will throw-up.... leave it as is!
I was firmly against seattles new uni's but they have really grown on me. Im sure it will be the same as long as they have adequate designers.
This is the leaked new logo
[Image: dolphinsnewlogo.0_standard_709.0.png]
Pages: 1 2