Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 card Fred Taylor mailday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dual Auto with Ciatrick Fason /50!
[Image: th_FredTaylor_CiatrickFason2005FoundationsDualAuto.jpg]

I love Gator multiple auto cards!
Great looking dual auto. Multiplayer, especially "teams," auto cards are always really sweet.
Great add!
Nice card thanks for sharing. Always been a Taylor fan.
Nice dual Gator auto. I love them too. Not sure if I have that one yet, but I know I have a couple of the dual jerseys with Fason and Taylor.
Thanks for the comments guys.
DJohn: Do you have any Gator stuff that's for trade? Even doubles or cheap rookie year stuff?
I have a ton of Taylor stuff I dont mind getting rid of
[Image: FredTaylor1998Score-RookieAutographs.jpg]

This one came in today =)
(01-07-2013, 05:12 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments guys.
DJohn: Do you have any Gator stuff that's for trade? Even doubles or cheap rookie year stuff?
I do, the problem is that while I know exactly which cards I have the order that I have them in is rather chaotic. So finding a specific card could take an entire day. I do know that I have a bunch of multiples of Fred Taylor and Ben Troupe rookie year cards (as I bought out 2 collections that were heavy on each of those players). If you have some cards I need it might make it worthwhile for me to spend a day sorting. Send me a PM listing any rarer rookie year Gator cards that you have for trade. Also let me know if you only want rookies or are interested in other years as well (as I have a bunch of non-rookie year cards of former Gators that I would be willing to trade).
Great stuff!! Really like the duals myself!