Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Granderson auto/relic card in a Yankees uniform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would seem there haven't been many made... I can find none on eBay.

I've got 3 boys getting into collecting and I'm trying to get them each a nice card of their favorite player with an auto and a relic. Cano - done! Hamilton - done! Got a nice 2012 Triple Threads of each.

Any suggestions on what I can do to find a similar card for Granderson? Just a nice card with an auto and a relic... and in a Yankees uniform.

And if there are no suggestions, is there any way to know if any 2013 card might be what I'm looking for. Birthday is late March.

Thanks!
There looks to be 3 autos of Curtis by himself in 2012 triple threads.... #10 #3 #1 Just to say very slim chance and hope for 2013 release
I think tex is signed under upper deck seems like only autos I have seen has been upper deck and pre Yankee days
(01-06-2013, 11:49 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some:
http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&...ld=1&rt=nc
And more:
http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&...te=1&rt=nc
Thanks. Unfortunately, those are all completed listings. Plus, the ones that have what I'm looking for (Yankees uniform, auto, relic) don't have another requirement I didn't mention - just one card. I don't want a booklet thingy or whatever... it wouldn't match the Cano and Hamilton I got for my other two kids.
(01-06-2013, 11:33 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there are any, Yankees fans are still waiting for a Mark Teixeira auto with him in a Yankees uniform.

If all else fails buy a jersey card with him as a Yankee (there were several in 2012 alone) and somehow get him to sign it in person.
Bummer, but that's pretty much what I had determined already. Getting a Granderson auto in person is going to be tough - ha.

His 2nd favorite player is Pujols, but I can't afford his cards with what I'm looking for (auto and relic). His 3rd favorite player is Cano... I was trying to get 3 different players, but I may just have to get 2 of Cano.
Oh, I didn't know you didn't want a booklet.
Even in person autos don't seem to sell too often for granderson.
(01-06-2013, 08:41 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]Even in person autos don't seem to sell too often for granderson.
Which is strange because when they talk about him on the YES network he always seems like a really nice guy who would sign a lot.
Teixeira has Yankee autos in 2009 Triple Threads...they're all very limited print runs though and don't seem to pop up very often
They have them, both triple threads. If u dont want a Granderson booklet, They also have a Granderson jumbo relic/auto in 2012 Topps Museum Collection. Here are mine

[Image: scan0003-36.jpg]
[Image: scan0029-2.jpg]