Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Crown Royale Hobby Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prices aren't listed so when they are .. they will be added. The hits weren't good at all .. but the parallels saved it and the whole product has a nice look.

[Image: 2012Crown001_zps162d1e3a.jpg]

Charles /149
Rice /99
Bess 49/49
Green 18/25 (jersey number)

Fitz /99
Harkey /245
Goode /149
Pead /249

Thanks
Is Crown Royale Hobby out? I heard it was delayed for another month. I think this may be Crown Royale retail.
Decent hits from a rough product. The Green is nice, too!
nice goode auto
Rough or not, I just love the look of Crown Royale every year. I don't know what it is, but I can't help myself but buy a few every year, hahaha
(01-04-2013, 03:07 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Is Crown Royale Hobby out? I heard it was delayed for another month. I think this may be Crown Royale retail.
According to the Panini website released today - way after the retail. and Crown Royale Retail was about as rough as can be.

Thinking of stopping by the LCS for a box tonight, but that was a pretty brutal break
(01-04-2013, 04:54 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: [ -> ]According to the Panini website released today - way after the retail. and Crown Royale Retail was about as rough as can be.

Thinking of stopping by the LCS for a box tonight, but that was a pretty brutal break
Crown Royale Retail was absolute junk. I picked one up last weekend and it's just cheap crap. 76 Base cards and a couple poorly designed cheap looking inserts. Nothing numbered or anything close to being decent.

...As for the break, it doesn't look too bad. The Pead is pretty cool looking.
(01-04-2013, 04:58 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Crown Royale Retail was absolute junk. I picked one up last weekend and it's just cheap crap. 76 Base cards and a couple poorly designed cheap looking inserts. Nothing numbered or anything close to being decent.

...As for the break, it doesn't look too bad. The Pead is pretty cool looking.
I'm pretty much done buying retail products from Panini - maybe some Contenders if they still have an guaranteed auto and are still using the same inserts as the Hobby boxes, but their retail stuff is all horrible In fact, some of it seems to be downright fraudulent in telling people to look for autographs of veteran players who the list of potential cards inserted into the packs do not show any veteran autograph sets (see also Panini's retail Americana Heroes and Legends wher ethe box says one Auto or Memorabilia per pack but the retail packs do not list any auto sets as possibly inserted items)
(01-04-2013, 05:33 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty much done buying retail products from Panini - maybe some Contenders if they still have an guaranteed auto and are still using the same inserts as the Hobby boxes, but their retail stuff is all horrible In fact, some of it seems to be downright fraudulent in telling people to look for autographs of veteran players who the list of potential cards inserted into the packs do not show any veteran autograph sets (see also Panini's retail Americana Heroes and Legends wher ethe box says one Auto or Memorabilia per pack but the retail packs do not list any auto sets as possibly inserted items)
I bought the stuff with the thought that the cards would have that crown die-cut look as I'm used to with Crown Royale. Instead they were dull regular sized cards. I've NEVER seen Crown Royale look like that.
Pulled the same Fitz today. I was pleased with some of the prime I got but I also went through 5 boxes.