Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Decent box of 12 Bowman Draft and a colossal turd of 11 panini limited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bowman Top Picks inserts:
[Image: draft001_zps50b0e1a0.jpg]

Paper color/parallels:
[Image: draft002_zps0343e11e.jpg]

Random good ones-paper:
[Image: draft003_zps10589587.jpg]

Random good ones-chrome:
[Image: draft005_zpsd1c1d80c.jpg]

Chrome color:
[Image: draft004_zps4d0a9d1c.jpg]

The hits:
[Image: draft006_zps08a64368.jpg]

Haven't dug through all the prospects I got, would have been a lot more disappointed in the box without the Taveras relic.

Had good luck with 2011 Panini Limited, figured I was due for a bad one and boy was I right.

[Image: limited001_zpscebba4c4.jpg]

[Image: limited002_zps000e4986.jpg]

Devon White? Limited Great? Every other box that has been a hall of famer. Ugh

Also got a box of 12 Sp Signature which wasn't great but I did get one card for my PC.
[Image: sig001_zps9db89c0e.jpg]
Nice box of Draft and Ozzie Smith auto! That Limited sure was a stinker, though.
If the Taveras relic is for trade, i'd like a shot at it.
Please check me for the Palmer
Like the Taveras bowman draft card. You did really well with the Panini limited. Love the Smith auto and the Devon White auto is something you don't see everyday.
Man, I hope Panini gets a MLB license ... they've got some cool ideas/products, I just wish they had the logos on the hats/unis ...
Nice Breaks! I love Bowman Draft! The Sp auto of Ozzie is very cool!
Check me for Devon white.
Interested in the Aune ice
(01-04-2013, 04:49 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Like the Taveras bowman draft card. You did really well with the Panini limited. Love the Smith auto and the Devon White auto is something you don't see everyday.
topp's just resighned for another 3 yrs. according to the dealer's net

Pages: 1 2