Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Waste of time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just spent a few hours placing (or so I thought) cards in my organize section and come to find out that they are not even there!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry
I see 18,400 with 345 available for trade in your organize, or are these new ones you just added that aren't showing up?

Could you give an example please.
(12-24-2012, 05:19 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]I see 18,400 with 345 available for trade in your organize, or are these new ones you just added that aren't showing up?

Could you give an example please.
These are the new ones I tried to add today. The site has been acting funny lately. Last week when I tried to go to the forums and reply to a post it kept on telling me it was for only new users which didn't make any sense but the next day it worked.....
Last night about 1 AM CST the ORG borked up - thankfully for me all I lost was a chunk of 100 cards that didn't get their quantities updated (all 1's so not a big deal). I was worried the other 3000 cards I entered last night were gonna be lost if they had to restore the database from a previous snapshot. Looks like it was only about a 5 minute window of data entry that was lost for me.

I logged in this morning and reloaded that collection and all the other data was there except those 100 quantities.

But if you were trying to search and add new cards to your ORG not sure what kind of behavior you would have seen or when it would have been fixed. Would have been nice if the site told you it wasn't actually adding them.
Site has been weird for me too. Drop down menus get hidden behind stuff and when they do show, by the time I go to click something the menu disappears, site has been painfully slow, too.