Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Its been awhile today's mailday! Quad auto/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a while since I've been on the boards, been browsing around though. Hope the holidays are treating everyone right. Picked this up. Thanks for looking Smile

[Image: 60919_10151189641997869_234108353_n.jpg]
Wow, that's a nasty, nasty card. Love it. Don't be such a stranger, especially when you pick up a card like that. Wink
Oh don't worry, I'll be around more often. Layoff all winter long.
(12-21-2012, 07:30 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]Oh don't worry, I'll be around more often. Layoff all winter long.
haha whats up man very nasty card my friend Glad to see you bud
(12-21-2012, 09:59 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]haha whats up man very nasty card my friend Glad to see you bud
Not a whole lot, been busy going through a collection I bought. And now on layoff from work for the winter has given me "PLENTY" of time to get back full time in the sports card world.
(12-21-2012, 10:40 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]Not a whole lot, been busy going through a collection I bought. And now on layoff from work for the winter has given me "PLENTY" of time to get back full time in the sports card world.
Thats awesome Glad your back .....
Missed your sense of humor Dave! Welcome back!!