Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Maildays and LCS visit!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are a combination of some maildays and a recent visit to a card shop.

[Image: scan2_zps580e011c.jpg]

My first ring card, Topps Hope, Cut signature and letter auto!!!! They were veeeery cheap!!!

[Image: scan3_zpsb0a1e406.jpg]

These are my first ever desert shield cards they were so cheap I picked up two of them lol. This is also my first Circa Rave card, they are sweet!

[Image: scan4_zpsb434d085.jpg]

Ill get some more up later
(12-20-2012, 07:14 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]These are a combination of some maildays and a recent visit to a card shop.
These are my first ever desert shield cards they were so cheap I picked up two of them lol. This is also my first Circa Rave card, they are sweet!
Just be careful buying ungraded Desert Shield cards. They are known to be counterfeited.
Nice ring cards. Congrats.
(12-20-2012, 08:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Just be careful buying ungraded Desert Shield cards. They are known to be counterfeited.
Yeah I know they are counterfeited a lot!!! Thanks for the heads up!!! I kinda learned to identify them very well, thats why I bought these two.
(12-20-2012, 08:33 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know they are counterfeited a lot!!! Thanks for the heads up!!! I kinda learned to identify them very well, thats why I bought these two.
Oh, Ok. Very good then.
You did pretty well!