Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Young pitcher to collect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Lawrie collection has come to a screeching halt. I need a young pitcher to pursue. Who do you guys recommend? Thanks for the look.
You want a guy who's in the big already or a prospect who's a year or two away?
A guy who is close or already in.
I recommend Dylan Bundy or Trevor Bauer.Maybe Bumgarner who already has 2 rings.
kershaw is still very undervalued, imo
I've been collecting Jeremy helickson lately
There are tons of them! Matt Moore, Trevor Bauer, Dylan Bundy, Archie Bradley, Jermey Hellickson, Clayton Kershaw, David Price(my personal favorite), and the list could go on and on. Cards for all of these guys are much cheaper to pick up right now.
(12-20-2012, 01:32 AM)Neifert Wrote: [ -> ]My Lawrie collection has come to a screeching halt. I need a young pitcher to pursue. Who do you guys recommend? Thanks for the look.
Trevor Bauer could be a younger pitcher to collect with a lot of upside!
As a Yankees fan, I like Mark Montgomery. He will definitely hit the bigs in 2013, if not this year.
(12-20-2012, 11:34 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]As a Yankees fan, I like Mark Montgomery. He will definitely hit the bigs in 2013, if not this year.
Isn't he a reliever? Hobby upside is minimal on them. One of the previously mentioned starters would be a lot better buy.
Pages: 1 2