Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The Mailbox Has Been Good To The PC !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mail isn't normally too exciting so I don't post it much, but the last couple of weeks have been much better than usual, filling holes in the PC....

First off, getting close to the Autos and GU for the Enforcers set... (anybody got the Paiement auto from this set you'd be willing to part with??)

[Image: ENF1_0002_zpsaabacd10.jpg]

Next, getting close to completing the Rookie Anthology set also...

[Image: ENF1_zpsd04fba73.jpg]

And some more Rookie Anthology, and some Caps (OK, ex-Caps too). Thanks to Pretzel Mask for the Titanium Ovie!

[Image: ENF1_0001_zps53f59d3c.jpg]

And a couple of misc others...

[Image: ENF1_0003.jpg]

Thanks for looking, comments welcome!!
Nice pickups for the pc. Do u need a colin greening auto from rc anthology as a pulled him from my box break? Also gone to send a trade offer as u have a lot of bruins I need.
Great looking mail Mark. I love the Rookie Antholohy Rookies. They could possibly be one of my favorite rookies from 11-12.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris
Very nice stuff, Mark! I have a McSorley AU and Kocur/Manson Dual Mem. if you need. Thanks for the share!

Randi
Good looking pc pick ups!!
Great pickups Mark!!! Loving those Anthology RCs, the Cooter is sweet!!!! Congrats!!!
Nice additions