Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: decent box of 07 Artifacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 07art001_zps1fd4e28f.jpg]

Occasionally get random game used in the 07 Artifacts boxes, the Griffey/Bonds was from 2001.
Check me for the griffey please if trading. Did you get box from walmart? I saw them there yesterday was contemplating buying a box
Nasty dual bat
(12-18-2012, 11:52 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the griffey please if trading. Did you get box from walmart? I saw them there yesterday was contemplating buying a box
The Griffey is PC for now at least, yes I got the box at Walmart.
Very Nice Box! That would have gotten some serious cash back then..
Way to ruin a Griffey card by putting that barry chump on it.
barry is far from a chump you cant deny what he did pre or post steroid era
(12-18-2012, 04:44 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: [ -> ]barry is far from a chump you cant deny what he did pre or post steroid era
Chump is exactly what he is and I can deny anything I want, he had to cheat to do what he did. anyone who sticks up for him is a fool.
Can you check me for the Pap if its for trade? Thanks
(12-18-2012, 04:50 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Chump is exactly what he is and I can deny anything I want, he had to cheat to do what he did. anyone who sticks up for him is a fool.
Now, now, guys. This is what makes our country great — everyone is entitled to his opinion, even if it's wrong. LOL
Pages: 1 2