Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: ATTN Baltimore fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. so I live in Jersey and about 4 hours from Baltimore. Sometimes I'll go there to see the yankees because it is a lot cheaper and the stadium is beautiful.

Anyway, usually I take a day trip but I'm thinking of staying over for a few days and go around the harbor.

Is there any hotels that you recommend? maybe some will know from nationals....or a few to stay away from?

thank you
Not sure about the hotels, but that's a good idea for seeing the Yankees.
(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. so I live in Jersey and about 4 hours from Baltimore. Sometimes I'll go there to see the yankees because it is a lot cheaper and the stadium is beautiful.

Anyway, usually I take a day trip but I'm thinking of staying over for a few days and go around the harbor.

Is there any hotels that you recommend? maybe some will know from nationals....or a few to stay away from?

thank you
I would recommend Sheraton Inner Harbor or the Ramada downtown which are walking distance to Camden Yards. Need any more info please let me know.
Hotwire
(12-20-2012, 08:57 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]Hotwire
hotwire for sure!!! they have great deals there