Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Chrome question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the back of the cards does the base set say refractor on all of them?
I have some that have refracting squares on them also, but all say refractor on the back
The ones that look like squares are Xfractors, them and the base refractors say refractor on the back.
Thanks for that info.
So it seams every card was a refractor being it says it on the back of them.
Only 2 cards outta the box were not refractors 1 auto and a die cut.
It may have been a hotbox. They had refractor hotboxes and all of the cards other than the autos were refractors
Ya it seems it was Smile not to bad if ya ask me lol
The autos coulda been better but meh made up for it with all the other cards lol.
Think Im gonna try and finish the set of normal refractors there are 220 in the set I have 78 of them lol
(12-17-2012, 04:51 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [ -> ]Ya it seems it was Smile not to bad if ya ask me lol
The autos coulda been better but meh made up for it with all the other cards lol.
Think Im gonna try and finish the set of normal refractors there are 220 in the set I have 78 of them lol

Congrats on the hot box! I have a few listed for trade if you are going to try and do the set.
No, base set doesn't say refractor. All refractors, of any kind, do. Refracting squares are X-Fractors, but still say refractor on the back.