Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HUGE SHOUT OUT!!!!! (STEVE!!!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am immensley appreciative of the generosity and help given to me by our fellow board member Steve (Nemesis77777). A while back I was offered a MAJOR PC card for my Joe Vitale PC, however I had nothing the owner of the card wanted and was just about to lose the card when I tossed out a thread asking for a poss trade for some oilers items....

Well, Steve (Nemesis77777) PMd me and offered up a Certified RNH RC Auto /499 card to me and wasnt wanting anything in return up front (We'd just work it out later)....he just didnt want me to lose out on such a HUGE PC card.....

That amazing Gesture enabled me to land this:

11-12 Dominion Rookie Ensign Auto Shield Joe Vitale 1/1

[Image: 12_15_12Ensign0001-1.jpg]

Steve, Thank you sooo very much for keeping the passion and heart of this hobby alive and helping me obtain such a huge item for my PC. I am very appreciative of your gesture and hope I can some day return the favor! You are a true gentleman and a respected member of this board! Thank you agian so much for the help!

that is huge. At first i thought i'd nominate myself for member of the year cause well, i'm totally awesome, but knowing how awesome nemisissssss is, i guess i can share the award with him.

By the way, that is a BA card. I'd let it take me to dinner and have it's way with me.
Just unreal! Steve has also helped me incredibly in the past with my collection and with us both being in Australia it's been great to have an Aussie in the hobby. Not to mention our friendship and collection's are blossoming together. Just can't say enough about this guy. That card is unreal as well, such a beauty.
SICK CARD!!!
Very cool. Congrats.
Awesome story and great card!!!! Glad you were able to land that monster of a card. Way to go Steve for helping Hugh out!!!
(12-16-2012, 10:17 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]that is huge. At first i thought i'd nominate myself for member of the year cause well, i'm totally awesome, but knowing how awesome nemisissssss is, i guess i can share the award with him.

By the way, that is a BA card. I'd let it take me to dinner and have it's way with me.
that award actually goes to me, as the huge AMERICAN patriot I am Tongue

lol gorgeous card Hugh, jealous!
Thats what these boards are all about sweet card
Absolutely fantastic! Great gesture Steve!
Great story!!! Well done Steve!!! AWESOME PC CARD!!!!
Pages: 1 2