Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Latest maildays Been awhile Shout out to BPindy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off I would like to thank all of the traders who have been patient with me.With all the new DOT regs out I have been sent to numerous classes and have been slow on my end which has never been a problem ...Thanks again

Now for the Goodies ...big thanks to BPindy class act The captains are from him as well as the other 3 were Extras Thanks my friend

Photobucket

More for the Westbrook PC

Photobucket

and my Skins PC and a little Manning and a Printing Plate from Skins316 thanks bro

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking
Very nice additions sir.
Excellent cards. I love the look of the captains patches
Very nice additions! Those Captains Patches look awesome together.
Sweet looking haul. Dig the Magic Kelly auto card and the Chris Samuels jersey card.
(12-16-2012, 12:11 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice additions sir.
Thank you sir

(12-16-2012, 12:15 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent cards. I love the look of the captains patches
Me too I just wish they were authentic and not Created for Topps but getting close to finishing set

(12-16-2012, 12:29 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice additions! Those Captains Patches look awesome together.
Thanks Doc I only need a couple more and I can scan them altogether
(12-16-2012, 12:42 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet looking haul. Dig the Magic Kelly auto card and the Chris Samuels jersey card.
Thanks nine yea I was stoked to get the Chris Samuels card great lineman but career was shortened
Nice adds!!! Thank you for the Randle, glad the plate went to a fellow skins fan!
(12-16-2012, 05:17 PM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice adds!!! Thank you for the Randle, glad the plate went to a fellow skins fan!
Your welcome my Friend