Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Bowman Picks & Prospects HTA 1/1's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have never been interested in baseball, but acquired a box of this due to a shipping error. I know nothing about baseball cards, so let me know how I did.

Anyways, here are the scans of the major stuff. Any blemishes are from either the scanner, sleeves, or toploaders.

[Image: Scan0001_zps5f660830.jpg]

[Image: Scan0002_zpse8cb152c.jpg]
any time you get a superfractor and a printing plate in the same box I saw you did amazing. That jumbo patch looks pretty cool too. Congrats on the great box.
looks like a heck of a box to me
u have done very well my friend. too bad u dont want to trade for them. thanks
Amazing to pull a SuperFractor and a Printing Plate in the same box.
Wow, 3 autos, 2 1/1s including a superfractor auto, and a jumbo patch all from 1 box. That is by far the best box I have seen of this product.
Also the best single box Ive seen from this product over all. Excellent thanks for sharing!!!
Are any of the players considered "good"? I know who Bryce Harper is, and that's why I put his Chrome rookie in the scans, but I've never heard of any of the rest of them.
Except Zach Wheeler, the other autos and prospect cards are of guys who were drafted this year, so we don't have a very good idea yet.
Ok, thanks. I kind of figured that was the case, since the name of the product is Picks & Prospects after all. I'm guessing most of these guys are in the minors now then? My knowledge of baseball is less than 2 if you couldn't tell already.
Pages: 1 2