Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: All I Want For Christmas -To Beckett's Santa Claus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Feel free to add what you would like from Beckett.

1. The Registry Working
Santa will bring you nothing! He wears red for a reason! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha I respect your comment but beg to differ.
I want the drop down menus to stop getting hidden behind stuff.
I want everything on this site to work 20 minutes faster than it does now.
That and a free year's subscription to the sport of my choosing would be really cool.
I want Beckett Clause to get the trade thingy going again like on the old site when someone has a card you need or they need it brings it up to help make a trade. You older guys/gals know what I am talking about.

Yes match maker for the trade page would be key, although it was promised months ago...
An "initiate trade" icon by the pm or reply tabs at the bottom of a post would be great! Having to go through their profile to start a trade is a pain.
(12-16-2012, 08:53 AM)86champs Wrote: [ -> ]Yes match maker for the trade page would be key, although it was promised months ago...
Yes thats the word Match Maker
Thanks

I have not been on here regularly for the past 6 months and it seems like there still having the same problems. My beckett wish list would be more accurate pricing on all the cards. As I see cards sell for so much more than what beckett lists and I have seen it the other way around as well where it sold for so much less. I can almost guarantee that when I get back and pay for the price guide again there will be little to no change on any of the cards I collect. My last OPG I bought was June 2012 and I made an excel sheet and when I pay again in June 2013 I am going to compare prices to see if anything at all has changed.
Pages: 1 2