Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LCS Picks up from Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I picked these up at the LCS tonight. I got what I see as a pretty good deal on the MJ. It is FT but I won't trade down on it. The Kobe I traded some football for(I am moving my entire football collection). The older MJ's...well, they are nothing special but I paid $5 for a half filled box of those packs.

[Image: 121412LCSPickups_zps2490f1b6.jpg]
Check me for the Bowman's Best MJ. What value are you putting on it?
Is the MJ a refractor? Looks kinda like an atomic from the scan. If it's the regular refractor I've got the Kobe Mirror Image refractor from the same year that's close in value. LMK.
It is the atomic refractor. I got a good deal on it so I picked it up.
(12-14-2012, 11:40 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]It is the atomic refractor. I got a good deal on it so I picked it up.

Nice. Trade you all my Kobe anthologies for it Wink Posted their numbers on my limited box break thread, btw.

I just wish I had a real LCS around with stuff like that in it. I have a box of that product inbound, however, so I will cross my fingers that I hit one instead!
Yeah I paid 30 bucks for it. Per the opg I kind if scored. That Kobe mirror image...I might have something else for that... Would you trade that?
(12-14-2012, 11:53 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I paid 30 bucks for it. Per the opg I kind if scored. That Kobe mirror image...I might have something else for that... Would you trade that?
Yeah I'd trade it. I have the regular version too. Might wanna wait til I break the next box to see if I complete the mini-rainbow haha.
Yeah let me know when you rip it. I would be interested. That's the double sided die cut, right?
They're double-sided, not die-cut though. The Best Cuts cards had like holes cut in them, I have the Shaq of those, and a wicked Pippen refractor version that's NFT cause it looks AWESOME haha.
Right! The 97-98 Mirror Image refractor is the one with Pip, KVH and Ceballos, right?
Pages: 1 2