Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Kinda Let down by COMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I placed an order with them and the order included a booklet style card. When I went to pay for shipping I was charged a $1 to have that card shipped. I figured because they would have to protect it better. Well it arrived today
[Image: DSC05742.jpg]
[Image: DSC05743.jpg]

Yep thats it sandwiched in between the 2 regular toploaders. Packed the same way they send every order I have ever had with them. No toploader on it just a penny sleeve. Makes me wonder what the extra cost was. Add to the fact that their processing time has become longer its kinda disappointing.
Isn't it like 25 cents per regular card after the first? It looks to be at least the size four cards would be, I think it has to do with weight as well. Anything oversized and they charge a bit more. I still think with the added cost they charge like that it is still a great deal shipping wise compared to anywhere else because they have all the cards in one place. If only I could shop all day at Ebay and have them combine shipping on everything I purchase, that would be great!
(12-14-2012, 11:52 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it like 25 cents per regular card after the first? It looks to be at least the size four cards would be, I think it has to do with weight as well. Anything oversized and they charge a bit more. I still think with the added cost they charge like that it is still a great deal shipping wise compared to anywhere else because they have all the cards in one place. If only I could shop all day at Ebay and have them combine shipping on everything I purchase, that would be great!
I have ordered many times and had several packs like that of the same width and weight. And still charged the same way. I just figured with the extra costs they would protect it better
(12-14-2012, 05:34 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: [ -> ]I have ordered many times and had several packs like that of the same width and weight. And still charged the same way. I just figured with the extra costs they would protect it better
I agree, but the pluses outweigh the negatives there for sure, you could always send them an email about it and maybe they will credit your account the excess shipping cost.
If you choose bulk s/h option you are not supposed to get a case to protect the card. You also have to pay extra for a top loader. Not sure which method you chose though.
I had a $40 Patch purchase is just a top loader that was destroyed this past week too....they need to learn how to package....still waiting my funds...
(12-14-2012, 05:48 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]If you choose bulk s/h option you are not supposed to get a case to protect the card. You also have to pay extra for a top loader. Not sure which method you chose though.
Chose the regular shipping option. They added an extra $1 to ship that 1 card. I never choose the bulk cause I get scared they would get damaged during shipping
(12-14-2012, 05:52 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a $40 Patch purchase is just a top loader that was destroyed this past week too....they need to learn how to package....still waiting my funds...
Yep this time I got one card with a damaged corner. Luckily it was a cheap one.
(12-14-2012, 08:23 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: [ -> ]Chose the regular shipping option. They added an extra $1 to ship that 1 card. I never choose the bulk cause I get scared they would get damaged during shipping
Yep this time I got one card with a damaged corner. Luckily it was a cheap one.
yeah don't ever pick bulk. Only time I do is if they're like five cent cards for a set lol. was the booklet damaged?
(12-15-2012, 12:48 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah don't ever pick bulk. Only time I do is if they're like five cent cards for a set lol. was the booklet damaged?
A Tad on the corner but not much but since its Pc not to worried about it