Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scottie PippenTopps Stadium Club AUTO #'d 750
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one tell me where to find this card in Beckett? Card is for sale Also if anyone is interested.

[Image: IMG_1514.jpg]
I could be wrong, but I don't think that is a #'d legitimate auto. It is definetly a 1992-93 Stadium Club lay-out (I have the complete set and it is from series II). However, their are not auto cards from that year. Out of curiosity of a buy-back or reprint I checked Beckett and they don't show any SC autos at all. Even when looking at all Topps cards for Scottie Pippen I only see one auto and it is nothing like this. Just my .02.
Given the design I'd say it's either an IP or TTM auto so there won't be an actual listing for it. the card is from 1992-93 Stadium Club.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge... IP= in-person TTM= ?
TTM- Through The Mail
In Person doesn't make sense. It is numbered 260/750 on the back. I don't know. Could be a fake somebody just forged the signature and wrote a number on back to make it look better, but I thought I looked it up one time (a long time ago) and found something about it in beckett.
Sounds like something from a third party, like Scoreboard. If you don't have a COA then I don't think it would have any additional value.
post the back of the card pleaseSmile
[Image: IMG_1540_zps6c54b1fa.jpg]
(12-15-2012, 04:34 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like something from a third party, like Scoreboard. If you don't have a COA then I don't think it would have any additional value.
Well it would have as much value as any other hand signed card until it was sent in to PSA or Beckett and confirmed as Authentic. Not that it is, I'm just sayin'.