Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Happy 100th Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just completed my 100th trade today and it made me think about my first trade. I can't believe how time and trades go so quickly.
Just wanted to thank all I have dealt with, everyone has been great! Hope to do another 100 trades.
Thanks Kevin
(12-13-2012, 06:21 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]I just completed my 100th trade today and it made me think about my first trade. I can't believe how time and trades go so quickly.
Just wanted to thank all I have dealt with, everyone has been great! Hope to do another 100 trades.
Thanks Kevin
Was I the lucky 100th? If so, what do I win? LOL

Congrats on the century mark, sir.
Nice grats! I'm almost there myself. I do so little because i buy so little. next year. Smile
Congrats!
(12-13-2012, 07:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Was I the lucky 100th? If so, what do I win? LOL

Congrats on the century mark, sir.
Sorry RJ your 101. lol

congrats. i just checked mine and was surprised that i hit 252! the community here is unreal! if it wasnt for the good people here my collection would be nowhere near what it is today. in 252 trades i have only had 3 bad experiences but have been lucky enough to not loose anything in those rare occasions. congrats on making it to 100!
Congrats, glad I could help and thank you for the cards!
Thanks Guys.
Congrats! Smile