Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What's the story behind Lemieux/Crosby dual auto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know NOTHING about hockey - but I know these two guys, someone at local shop said they don't ever sign the same card and it would probably be a really high end card.

WHY?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-SP-Authe...51a57215ec

You are not allowed to plug eBay auctions here on the boards. You answered your question when you said you know NOTHING about hockey-but you know these two guys.

Randi
Sorry about that. I don't even know the person who listed it - but he made it sound like this was something special - I am wondering - is it?

(12-12-2012, 04:18 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]You are not allowed to plug eBay auctions here on the boards. You answered your question when you said you know NOTHING about hockey-but you know these two guys.

Randi
It is. I think this is the first time Crosby has signed a dual with anyone. That said, you might want to edit the eBay link out of your original post.
first time Sid the kid signed a dual with anyone.... it is sad really in my mind

look at Mr. Hockey and how many other players he has signed with...
got one of these as my mystery redemption. Was really happy to land one of these. Unfortunately, I can't answer your question as to how rare this is.
sweet card
wait wait wait...how the heck did it take until 2011-12 to get a dual with Sid?!?!?
(12-13-2012, 04:39 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]wait wait wait...how the heck did it take until 2011-12 to get a dual with Sid?!?!?
Sid refused to sign with anyone up until now. He's a bit of a queen!

Randi
(12-13-2012, 04:46 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Sid refused to sign with anyone up until now. He's a bit of a queen!

Randi
you call it I a queen I call it a di.......nm can't say that on the forums, QUEEN IT IS! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4