Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: More Awesome Darvish and Aoki Japanese Mail Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just got some more japanese yu darvish and norichika aoki cards. check them out!!!
the top darvish sequence i got a couple weeks ago and the bottom one is new.
[Image: img444.jpg]

i love this set- aoki 9 card sequence
front
[Image: img445.jpg]
and back
[Image: img446.jpg]

i have a feeling i'll be picking up more japanese darvish and aoki soon. hopefully i'll get a few ichiro as well.

oh-any help with my aoki pc would be much appreciated! i'm working on a topps chrome rainbow and i'm looking to get a bunch of bowman chrome refractors.
Man, the backs of the 9-card Aoki set are sweet! As always, great cards, man!
Awesome Japanese pickups!
Thanks guys. I just realized I have the order of the second darvish backwards. Aaron- I have been getting some pretty sick stuff in lately, wait til you see them!
(12-12-2012, 09:09 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I just realized I have the order of the second darvish backwards. Aaron- I have been getting some pretty sick stuff in lately, wait til you see them!
Can't wait! We have been doing all right over here, too. When they all get here, I will get some scans up. By the way, there is another Card-Gen Lucroy on the bay. Keep them scans coming, Kevin!