Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Cannot add to organize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having problems putting cards into my organize.it allows the first 100 cards but when I go to add 101-200 it shows that it was successfully added When I go to my organize the cards do not show. I have tried adding a few at a time but that is not working either?
org is free for the first 100 cards. after that, you either have to pay for org (1 year, 20 dollars) or you have to buy any Online price guide (including player opgs), and org comes for free for the duration of that OPG
(12-12-2012, 01:16 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]org is free for the first 100 cards. after that, you either have to pay for org (1 year, 20 dollars) or you have to buy any Online price guide (including player opgs), and org comes for free for the duration of that OPG
I do have a subscription to hockey and this has never been a problem.The set is Finest football 2012.I can add individual cards but not numbers 101-150?
cards that are just added to the opg sometimes have to index (or populate) before users have the ability to add them to org. id give it a day or two, if thee are recently added
(12-12-2012, 05:49 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]cards that are just added to the opg sometimes have to index (or populate) before users have the ability to add them to org. id give it a day or two, if thee are recently added
Doesnt make sense , first 100, plus other cards ex. jersey , patch and other numbered cards are o.k. but cant seem to get 101-150 to add to my organize. It says successfully added but they do not show in organize?
did you search "all items" in your org? and just for giggles...check your trash