Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Jeff Gordon cards for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gordon collection for trade-Commons, inserts, and parallels beginning with early 90's to present. I'm looking to build my Gordon collection by trading for other Gordon cards that I do not have. Thank you for your time!
(12-11-2012, 11:25 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: [ -> ]Gordon collection for trade-Commons, inserts, and parallels beginning with early 90's to present. I'm looking to build my Gordon collection by trading for other Gordon cards that I do not have. Thank you for your time!
I have few, check out my Org and let me know if I have any that you need, I know you have some that I do. Thank you.

Jerry

Awesome thanks man! Let me know what you think and we can work something out! Thank you for looking!

Nick
(12-12-2012, 05:29 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome thanks man! Let me know what you think and we can work something out! Thank you for looking!

Nick
Shoot me a Trade Offer or a PM if you see any cards that you would be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry
This is my best friend. You guys who have traded with me for gordon's should look at his organize. He has a ton of gordon cards. Just thought I would help him out. I can't seem to keep any gordon cards around because of trades (which is good), and he has tons of them and can't seem to find any traders.
(01-04-2013, 02:16 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]This is my best friend. You guys who have traded with me for gordon's should look at his organize. He has a ton of gordon cards. Just thought I would help him out. I can't seem to keep any gordon cards around because of trades (which is good), and he has tons of them and can't seem to find any traders.
I traded with him recently, he is a great guy and easy to trade with. Looking forward to more trades with him in the future.

Jerry