Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
what the? How'd that get past the filter? *sigh* typical beckett style. Works one day, Doesn't the next. Sorry about that.
(12-13-2012, 04:44 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Might want to edit that before you catch some flack, man!

Randi
No - there is no editing of a Big Lebowski reference allowed
(12-13-2012, 05:43 PM)phildo37 Wrote: [ -> ]No - there is no editing of a Big Lebowski reference allowed
No... no... I know. Unfortunately... they already posted it!

Randi
(12-13-2012, 03:45 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care how many elves you've serviced. I've been catching those things since 1932. I was in Korea when elves were taking chopper part. I was in Vietnam catching the little guys who were stealing bootlaces. I went to Italy for a year just to clear my head one time. I've seen it all. You're probably using that newfangled chemical mix. Hire this guy and he poisons your kids folks. Happens every time.
I think you're getting elves confused with GREMLINS...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlin

(12-14-2012, 08:21 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're getting elves confused with GREMLINS...
Not Gremlins, Mogwai's, and remember Phil, don't feed them after midnight no matter how much they beg, and don't ever let them get wet..... Smile
(12-14-2012, 08:45 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Not Gremlins, Mogwai's, and remember Phil, don't feed them after midnight no matter how much they beg, and don't ever let them get wet..... Smile
Guys! Guys! He's got photos of this darn thing mucking around with the freaking package! It clearly is an elf, evidenced by the crimson strobiloid cap with white fringe; matching crimson zarape; spray-tan and ruby lips. Thought to be of the "fey" variety, their jolly captor and trainer insist that they are simply metro-sexual and enjoy the "fabulosness" of their appearance.

Their mischievous behavior is brought on by the fact that they are predisposed to the effects of the PTSD suffered by their ancestors and handed down over time. This disposition amended itself into anger, then evolved into outward, unrepentant acts of disdain for those that they are serving. Essentially, elves have gone from happy little creatures that love to build for others, to tiny Kutcher-ish d-bags that enjoy "punking" those that they are meant to embrace.

Mogwai are just misunderstood, and it's the fault of the caretakers for any setbacks created by mishandling.

Gremlins smell and suck! Plus you can't catch them in photos. Little mustards!

Randi
Ok, enough is enough I'm getting on the phone with Santa right now and telling him he needs to make a trip to Phil's house to remedy this unwanted actions by one of his workers.
(12-14-2012, 08:21 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're getting elves confused with GREMLINS...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlin
I don't do the truffle shuffle...
(12-14-2012, 11:00 AM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do the truffle shuffle...
No nO, that's a Goonie....
(12-14-2012, 02:39 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]No nO, that's a Goonie....
It's representative of all movie for which I do not understand the cult following.

Go ahead and fling your insults. I've been hearing it for years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8