Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Got my Lucky Redemption today in the mail!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody,
Way back in May I pulled a Lucky Redemption #2 out of a Bowman Blaster box. Finally got it in the mail today. Not too happy with the quality of the signature but at least now I can say I have an auto of this guy in my collection! It's numbered 41/100.

Harper
Nice! Congrats on the pull!
still nice nonetheless Big Grin
Actually, that's one of the better sticker autos I've seen ... many if not most of them run off the card quite a bit, especially the "B" ... and remember, you pulled it out of a blaster!
Nice. Congrats on the pull.
I know what you mean, I finally get a Kobe Bryant auto and it was a terrible auto. still, a Bryce Harper auto is a Bryce Harper auto.
(12-10-2012, 09:45 PM)emilydan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everybody,
Way back in May I pulled a Lucky Redemption #2 out of a Bowman Blaster box. Finally got it in the mail today. Not too happy with the quality of the signature but at least now I can say I have an auto of this guy in my collection! It's numbered 41/100.

Harper
Nice RARE Harper....But I agree with the autograph quality. Thats why I hate sticker autographs. Its too small of a space and they always get cut off. Its not terrible though. I have seen worse like every Hank Aaron sticker auto ever made. Great card though. Congrats
Thanks for the positive feedback everybody - I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I have seen some of those cut-off sigs and I was hoping it would be an on-the-card auto. I also thought he could have written out "Harper" more - but, I'm not going to complain too much about it - it is a rare auto and I was very "lucky" to pull it out of a retail box - I think the odds were 1 out of 75,000!

Thanks again for all of the replies!
wow sweet congrats
Wow, big congrats!