Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nice Yu Darvish Pull from 12 Finest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just when I've been losing faith in busting boxes (and it certainly didn't help watching Chris Olds' Finest Box Busters when they pulled the Darvish Gold Refractor), I went through a box of 12 Finest last night and pulled a Yu Darvish Auto Jumbo Relic 37/50! Sorry, no scan.
Great pull, I pulled one as well. I have had great luck with Finest this year.
I've lost all hope in boxes too. I've probably opened 12 boxes this year and no hits worth over $30. I've saved like 10 boxes for myself to open over christmas, including a finest, and if I don't pull anything good, I'm out of buying boxes ever again lol. But nice hit!
Vey nice! Big congrats!
(12-08-2012, 10:24 AM)michaelpoyma Wrote: [ -> ]Just when I've been losing faith in busting boxes (and it certainly didn't help watching Chris Olds' Finest Box Busters when they pulled the Darvish Gold Refractor), I went through a box of 12 Finest last night and pulled a Yu Darvish Auto Jumbo Relic 37/50! Sorry, no scan.

And I mispoke, Chris Olds broke Bowman Chrome, not Finest, but still...
Nice hit. I'm going to try my luck with Finest over Christmas break. Will post if I get anything good.
didnt happen to pull a ryan braun faces of the franchise did you?
Nice darvish