Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: starting a new PC...help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the title says it all...and I have a month off of classes to start it...I'm going to start collecting YG TTM autos. Since most of the newer ones are crazy expensive (And lets be honest, some of those dang rookies arent going to reply), I'm thinking of doing mainly 90s ones, especially people who didn't make it. Should make for an interesting collection!
that is pretty cool idea

I know some YGs were not even rookies back in the early 90's....

best of luck with it
if you need help with 00-01, 01-02, 02-03 - I have a TON
I think I sent all my 90s YGs to Randi already or they'd be yours.
(12-08-2012, 12:58 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]I think I sent all my 90s YGs to Randi already or they'd be yours.
I knew that'd be the problem lol *tears of the CanadiEn peace treaty*
That e is gonna get you in some kinda trouble.
(12-08-2012, 01:42 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]That e is gonna get you in some kinda trouble.
I do believe that was the point...sort of a throwing down of the gauntlet if you will
Oh, I know, and it will be brought.
Crazy-headed Mercs! Always thinking that they are the top of the food chain. Whose dollar is worth more, huh? I will give my boxes a check through and see what I can come up with. From the neighbour on TOP!

Randi
(12-08-2012, 06:44 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy-headed Mercs! Always thinking that they are the top of the food chain. Whose dollar is worth more, huh? I will give my boxes a check through and see what I can come up with. From the neighbour on TOP!

Randi
You're just America's hat Randi, we can take you off whenever we want Tongue lol thanks bruddah...btw...I'm an hr away from potentionally winning an auction for a card you would probably kill for....or ship those weird Canadian quarters to me for Tongue
Pages: 1 2