Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bloodlines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This forum has been like a ghost town lately. Where is everyone?

Anyone bought any Bloodlines yet? Just curious as I'm considering buying a box this weekend.
I might just buy what I want/need instead of buying boxes. Getting tired of spending $100-$160 on hobby boxes each time a new series comes out and getting cards that I can care less about.

Jerry
Bought a box. I am with Jerry you can get a lot of cards for the cost of another box. They are really sweet looking though. Definitely a step up from finest the flag parallels are awesome.
Broke one this morning. Got awesome stuff, Dos Santos 1/1, Rashad Evans 1/8 relic, Travis Browne 4/8 relic, 2 auto patches, some good stuff, I will put up a thread with scans.
I love opening a box for a chance of pulling something sick, although that rarely happens. I want a box, but I'm not sure I want to drop $175 on one. I guess it depends on if you want to gamble or just buy a few nice hits.
I am with you on the chance to pull something sick, but I would rather have complete relic sets than some Ruby or 1/1s or printing plates of fighters i do not care about. I think when 2012 Finest came out i was able to get the Base set, Refractor set, Bloodlines, Finest Moments, Jumbo Mat, and Jumbo Relic set for like $225. Of course I dont have any sweet autos or rubys. Knockout and Bloodlines i think could be the exceptions because i like 8-10 Hits per box. Everyone i have talked to has been getting really good stuff out of their boxes.
I've seen some good stuff come out of the new bloodlines. Sketch cards, manufactured, and Bruce Buffer announcement cards. I broke a box on saturday and got a #/8 auto/relic of rousey, #/15 red auto of Sakara, and #/25 manufactured relic of Brian Stann. Pretty good haul if I do say so myself.
I've got a box coming Thursday, and can't wait to bust it. $175 is a lot, but I've got to at least give it a shot.
Hope you get something good. I've seen so loaded boxes out there. Post what you get, I'm interested to see what you get.