Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another Decent Haul OU Style!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did pretty good selling off some cards on ebay. Enough to pick up 6 more boxes of '11 Oklahoma. Didn't think after the last 2 huge hits(Switzer Auto /5 and AP/Bradford Auto /5) that I'd even hit anything good. Was breaking away and pulled a Heupel auto, pretty cool. Then couldn't believe it! Not only an extra auto(only one auto per box)...but this!!!!

[Image: img438_crop.jpg]

for those who don't know this baby is worth more than the 6 boxes combined!!! It is FT btw since I already have one...
Nice hit.
If you happen to have a Peterson base auto for trade, I am very interested.
Nice stoops congrats
(12-07-2012, 09:13 AM)wildcatter78 Wrote: [ -> ]If you happen to have a Peterson base auto for trade, I am very interested.
Need that one too still myself Smile I've got others FT that are dupes, lmk if you need any of those. Got any Gold /210 FT?
(12-07-2012, 11:05 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Need that one too still myself Smile I've got others FT that are dupes, lmk if you need any of those. Got any Gold /210 FT?
It's the only one I need to complete the base set and I have been stuck on it for over a year.

I don't collect the Gold, so I would just send you any that I have that you need.
(12-08-2012, 08:32 AM)wildcatter78 Wrote: [ -> ]It's the only one I need to complete the base set and I have been stuck on it for over a year.

I don't collect the Gold, so I would just send you any that I have that you need.
which gold do you have? I could get you a list of what I need if you'd be willing to trade them.