Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Have these for trade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would like to trade these for other trade bait or niners. Some of these might not be in my organize yet so let me know if you like something. Thanks

[Image: scan0001-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-3.jpg]
bumpy
(12-19-2012, 01:05 AM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]bumpy
bumpy
Could you hold both Murray's for me...have some I can pull together I think....do you Need a hunter topps patch au /10?
Id like a shot a the Daniel Constantine Marino auto bud. I dont want to break the bank on it since Leaf is on there but Id still like to make a run at it. lol. Please ignore "PC" and "NFT" titles. If you like something in those folders plmk. thanks.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/713mvp/

sorry guys, a trade was accepted on another site that ended up sending half of these cards away including the marino, demarco contenders, gabbert, and all 4 foles. bummer you guys didnt see this 13 days ago, would have liked to give you guys first shot but nobody responded to it. but i did acquire a sweet favre auto!
No problem man. Glad you landed something you are happy with. FYI bump your threads more often lol.
(12-06-2012, 10:40 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to trade these for other trade bait or niners. Some of these might not be in my organize yet so let me know if you like something. Thanks

[Image: scan0001-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-3.jpg]
Im interested in the ridleys Im a big pats fan what are they worth
How about the certified demarco?
I really wanted that Ryan leaf but it had the Dang Marino guy on it almost as bad as Coby Fleener poppin up everywhere
Pages: 1 2