Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: lower end trading ($40 and less) - UPDATED 12/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to trade for Vikings I need and possibly Bo Jackson rookie cards BB or FB. I also have a lot of needs for my Pro Set pc from 89-93 including 93 Power insert sets. I collect a lot of base, inserts and parallels as well as the usual AU/GU. I regularly trade down for my pc needs. I also make trade bait for trade bait trades if you have none of my pc needs as long as it's worth the postage to do so. Please check my organize and bucket ($40 cards and less) and let's make some trades.

[Image: fsp.jpg]

[Image: temp1.jpg]

[Image: QBscan.jpg]

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0008.jpg]

[Image: GU.jpg]

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

[Image: scan0006.jpg]

[Image: temp2.jpg]
2 trades done, anyone else?
Check me for the Jordans and the Barry TD Kings please.
I know we just did a trade, but any chance you can check me for the AJ Hawk and Tarvaris Jackson? I may have another trade bait card for you.
(12-04-2012, 04:40 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Jordans and the Barry TD Kings please.
Doc, I think your hard earned cash goes on sweet pc additions. I couldn't find anything I could use for my pc or any trade bait I liked. Sad
(12-04-2012, 04:44 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I know we just did a trade, but any chance you can check me for the AJ Hawk and Tarvaris Jackson? I may have another trade bait card for you.
You know I like your Ronnie Lott Smile
potential offer incoming them..
(12-04-2012, 06:02 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Doc, I think your hard earned cash goes on sweet pc additions. I couldn't find anything I could use for my pc or any trade bait I liked. Sad

You know I like your Ronnie Lott Smile
Appreciate you looking. Im in the process of digging out and adding my cards that I havent put in in over 3 months haha We'll revisit once I get back home and more added lol
2 more done, anyone else?
bump.
Do you still have that Barry die cut?
Pages: 1 2