Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2007 Bowman's Best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just opened a box of 2007 Bowman's Best...is it weird to get 2 Derek Jeter's in one pack...not to mention a couple of a couple different players including Cabrera. I was a little dissapointed in my autos as well...
Joe Mather Prospect Auto
Joba Chamberlain Rookie auto
Bill Hall auto (Really?)
Nice joba
The questions with an older box like that is did you get any cool inserts? Did you have fun opening it? Nice hit on the Joba also even today.
Interested in the Joba Auto plus only thing cool about a Bill Hall auto is that he is actually a pretty nice guy. Thats about all I got for him.
07 Bowman's Best was terrible as far as packaging went.....There were many packs with the same card in the pack. However I thought I did extremely well when I bought that stuff for $65 box a few years back. I just sold most of the stuff of ebay a few months ago and it doesnt really have a high resale value. Still it is a cool product to break.
(12-03-2012, 10:47 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]only thing cool about a Bill Hall auto is that he is actually a pretty nice guy. Thats about all I got for him.
one of the nicest players i ever met. jack of all trades- master of none. he had a couple good years in milwaukee......then a couple REALLY bad ones.
Joba isn't bad. I opened a few packs and got a Buck Coats auto.