Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Supplies Question???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been watching some YouTube videos and see plastic wrappers is guess covering the magnetic cases. I was wondering where I can get them as my LCS does not have these protectors.
Check Blowout. If you find what you are looking for there, you may try the Bay to see if you can get it cheaper than that.
Do you mean team bags?
Yeah I believe your talking about Team Bags. They make them in sizes to fit most card cases.
I'm guessing you're referring to these:
http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-Poly-Tea...s=team+bag
Graded Card Question.Beckett says to send in cards in Semi-Rigid Holders. What do you use to send in Thick Jersey card, Do they accept theThick Rigid Protectors, since they don't make Semi-Rigid for memorbilia Cards like Jersey cards.
(12-06-2012, 05:39 PM)gosports1 Wrote: [ -> ]Graded Card Question.Beckett says to send in cards in Semi-Rigid Holders. What do you use to send in Thick Jersey card, Do they accept theThick Rigid Protectors, since they don't make Semi-Rigid for memorbilia Cards like Jersey cards.
I think you'll need Card Saver 3 or Card Saver 4.