Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mojo to OH NO...Help! Cutler scan added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to walmart and bought a box of mixed packs. I got nothing till I got to my 2007 Score football pack...thats right Score football! I was thumbing through them when I say a sparkling card, it was a Jay Cutler Red Zone auto...I was pumped when I turned it over I saw that it was numbered to 5...I went crazy but after looking at it close I noticed that it had a cut all up the back of the card...my heart sank. I guess what I am wanting to know is what to do with the card, is it too late to ask for a replacement since it came from a 2007 product? Thanks for the help.

[Image: JayCutlerRedZoneautoBack2of5001.jpg]

[Image: JayCutlerRedZoneautoFront2of5001.jpg]
Trade it to a Cutler fan.....
Let's see how bad....yes it's to late for replacement.

(12-01-2012, 01:12 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]I went to walmart and bought a box of mixed packs. I got nothing till I got to my 2007 Score football pack...thats right Score football! I was thumbing through them when I say a sparkling card, it was a Jay Cutler Red Zone auto...I was pumped when I turned it over I saw that it was numbered to 5...I went crazy but after looking at it close I noticed that it had a cut all up the back of the card...my heart sank. I guess what I am wanting to know is what to do with the card, is it too late to ask for a replacement since it came from a 2007 product? Thanks for the help.
Scans Added
Check me I'm interested even with the damage.
I'd take it for the Montgomerie trade we have open! Message sent in trade window as well. Let me know, thanks!
Not to bad still a Nice card