Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone else having trouble with the org? I have been for the last few days
After I go on my Organize, the Forum runs really slowly for me.
i cant even get my orgainze to load and they said yesterday they would fix it, now its been 2 days like this and now its the weekend and I have to wait longer :/ and the forums take forever to load to
The forums are taking forever to load and I don't even have Organize.
The whole site is super slow for me. I have a bunch of trade offers out there and I can't even search anyones orgs because it takes too long to load.
(12-01-2012, 12:51 PM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]The whole site is super slow for me. I have a bunch of trade offers out there and I can't even search anyones orgs because it takes too long to load.
Well, something's weird, b/c the Grading part of this site is working great. I primarily use the Grading part of the site anyway. I've never made a trade before. The closest that I've come to making a trade is when I was looking to buy BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryan cards.
it's working faster now, but this morning it was uber-slow
(12-01-2012, 01:09 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]it's working faster now, but this morning it was uber-slow
+1
i still get my org to work :/
(12-01-2012, 12:51 PM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]The whole site is super slow for me. I have a bunch of trade offers out there and I can't even search anyones orgs because it takes too long to load.
For well over a year more often than not this is the slowest site i use. My sub to the opg is coming due & i'm really not sure if i can continue paying $$ for a site that feels like i'm on a dial up modem.
Pages: 1 2