Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My BGS results from my recent Group submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am happy with all of my grades. Can't wait for the next submission. The LaFell Certified is 1/1 and the Limited is /10.

[Image: LHGraded2.jpg]
[Image: LHGraded1.jpg]
[Image: BLGraded1.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: CooleyGraded1.jpg]
Congrats man! Good grades
You definitely graded some great looking cards. Congratulations on the gold bricks. Dig the Contenders Cooley auto.
Thank you both!!!
You did great!!! Smile

(sure you don't want to use my scan?? LOL)
Very nice. Congrats sir.
RW34, I know, it's a new scanner and I can't figure it out, the ones I did last night were perfect, these were blurry for some reason, do you have scans? could you send them to me?

Mik, Thank you!
There, now I can see!!! Tongue

[Image: img701.jpg]
(11-29-2012, 09:37 PM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]RW34, I know, it's a new scanner and I can't figure it out, the ones I did last night were perfect, these were blurry for some reason, do you have scans? could you send them to me?
My scanner sucks. It's one of those all-in-one doo-hickies. I'm definitely going to have to get a stand-alone scanner one day... or whatever RW34's got. Her scans are always super clean.
I have the same and I agree, her scans are much better than the ones I've been using

(11-30-2012, 06:36 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]My scanner sucks. It's one of those all-in-one doo-hickies. I'm definitely going to have to get a stand-alone scanner one day... or whatever RW34's got. Her scans are always super clean.

Thank you!!! Much better..lol

(11-29-2012, 11:01 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]There, now I can see!!! Tongue

[Image: img701.jpg]