Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about rainbow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm working on Ravel Santana AUTO all refractors. It's getting pricey (~$200 got the red refractor). I can't even imagine the superfractor (#/1).

Would it be more wise to still do the rainbow, just non-auto?
What do you need now?
I'm mostly just asking if (in order to save money) I should still do my ravel santana rainbow, but non-auto refractors. I could get all of them for less that $100 when the red auto is going for $200 alone
Those prospect rainbows are tough, just take your time with it and don't over pay. Except the super, you'll have to give up a kidney for that lol.
(11-28-2012, 02:31 AM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]Those prospect rainbows are tough, just take your time with it and don't over pay. Except the super, you'll have to give up a kidney for that lol.
i just need to get the red before 5 other ravel santana collectors do and it never sees the light of day again
I personally like the Auto Rainbow's better. but to each their own. Autos are obviously going to cost a bit more.

All depends on what you have the funds for.
Maybe still do the auto, but do non-auto on the side while funds are short
I agree with Haze28. I think you idea of doing non-auto on the side is a good idea.