Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Secret Santa has arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I got mine on saturday and wow my secret santa did awesome. Im sooo happy. I will add scans when i get off work tomorrow. Been a busy weekend. Thank you again secret santa!!!
[Image: SecretSanta2012.jpg]

Sorry for the delay.....Secret Santa Your the best....way, way to much. Sweet 10/10 Hamels Auto, 16/100 Schmidt Patch and Victorino 17/25? Santa, I know I been good, but not that good! (lol). Merry Christmas & happy Holidays to you and yours....and a prosperous 2013 year of collecting. Seriously, was really moved and touched by your generosity. Gracias from the bottom of my heart........
I received a secret santa package in saturday's mail. I am very excited but I am not going to open mine until the party i am sending to receives their package unless anyone objects. This present and whatever my son gets me are what i am looking forward to opening most. I do think this year the g/f may have a big surprise coming for me though since i saw the bank statement have a debit from dacardworld. fingers crossed she didnt buy any retail lol! Thanks again to whoever sent my gift and I will scan it once i open
Santa out did himself this year!!! Thank you so much. All cards that are going right to my PC!!!

Photobucket
damn santa is being really good to all of you.
Bump!
To the top, hopefully more people getting theirs soon.
[Image: IMG_0075-2.jpg]

Santa came to my house today.

Thank you so much.
Anybody wants to do a secret Santa with me?
Smile
(12-07-2012, 01:54 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody wants to do a secret Santa with me?
Smile
not sure i have anything cool enough with the guys you collect but i'm jealous i didn't get in this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4