Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New find in my collection I bought 1970 Harmon Killebrew autograph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd share this with the baseball forums. Bought a collection off a guy and have stumbled upon some rare and nice cards from all sports, but only have stumbled upon 1 baseball card which happened to be this:

[Image: 018.jpg]

Debating on getting the autograph authenticated. Looks good to me, but to have that security in really knowing would be nice.
Nice find! I like the look of the Topps supers.
(11-26-2012, 10:08 AM)1969metsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find! I like the look of the Topps supers.
Thanks. Decided I am authenticating the autograph. Since obviously he won't be signing anymore.
That auto looks 100% authentic. Very nice.
I have a signed bat that he signed for me around 25 years ago. Killer had such a clean sig almost as if he signed using a straight edge. I would say that what you have is indeed authentic. Here's the bat:
[Image: IMG_20121126_093855_453.jpg]
Awesome! I have his auto on a baseball and it looks like your card and tntmclmm's bat. I think it's good.