Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: It never fails!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime I am working on a rainbow it never fails that the superfractor or the 1/1 shows up and don't have the loot for it cause I just spent a bunch. This time it is the Victor Cruz Topps Chrome Super and the guys listed it as a 1 day auction. So I don't even have time to even try to get the money either. Sorry for the rant but it seems that everytime this happens to me. A couple of years ago it was the Kerry Collins Super from 09 Topps Chrome. In case anyone was wondering I have already picked up the rest of the rainbow from the red to the base card.

Again sorry for the rant!!!
Send me a link to it i could buy it a we work something out
(11-25-2012, 09:08 PM)bmansell33 Wrote: [ -> ]Send me a link to it i could buy it a we work something out
I would never ask of you to do that cause I have no clue as to when I would be able to repay you for it.

Alright hopefully you end up with it!
Yeah that's happened to me before. Sometimes the timing of when cards decide to show up sucks...
(11-26-2012, 06:26 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's happened to me before. Sometimes the timing of when cards decide to show up sucks...
+1