Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: TTM Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first attempt at making a card. Other than photoshop, What are some programs i can use. I use the edit feature in photobucket and paint for this one.

[Image: dg-1.jpg]

what type of stock do you use for printing? TIA...
And any suggestions to my current TTM card..
Hey, nice to see other folks getting into this part of the hobby. Personally I use Ulead PhotoImpact 12 or X3 to do mine. Other helpful programs are Gimp or Paint.Net (lots of add-ins available). I print on glossy photo paper stock and use a small cutting board to get 2.5" x 3.5" size. In the program itself I use 300 dpi and size it 3" x 4" and add in .25" margins.

Good luck!
ms image composer 1.5

it's a dead program, but you can get it on piratebay for free

super easy to use, has a lot of the same capabilities as photoshop
Hi i will bump my TTM thread for you to help.
But i tend to use.
100 lb cardstock and a sticker back to make it a bit thicker printed on a laser printer. I create my cards in CS6 using photoshop.
I like the card seems most people like my original design kinda based off press pass its simple and looks good.
(11-25-2012, 05:25 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]seems most people like my original design kinda based off press pass its simple and looks good.
+1
Thanks for the help gents... I'll be looking into all of these programs.. As far as the cardstock, that would be more of a matte finish, correct?
Yes it would you can try gloss if you like. I know some guys use the photo printers at like CVS or wal mart.