Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Don't post much maildays, but landed a nice Stammer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I came across the auction for this about a day before it ended and saw the Ovechkin Tape to Tape was on this month's hot list. This one is of the SSP in the set and can't find another one in completed sales on ebay. Definitely a favorite set among Dominion collectors:

[Image: stamkosDominionTape2TapeAuto.jpg]

Just another nice card added to the hockey pc.
It's a sweet card, but whats the deal with the tape? Is it special tape or something? or just a signature on tape from one side to another, hence tape to tape? Just curious, I mean no disrespect to the card.
that is pretty sweet!!!

congrats
sweet pick up
I can't hold back my drool!!! Lol
What a beautiful card and Stamkos at that!
If you're interested in trading it, I'm all ears!
(11-23-2012, 08:14 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]It's a sweet card, but whats the deal with the tape? Is it special tape or something? or just a signature on tape from one side to another, hence tape to tape? Just curious, I mean no disrespect to the card.
It is game used tape, but good question from where. Maybe a stick? Maybe someone here knows. You know cards these days, they say game used, but never from what or where lol
I know this has been posted on here before, but perhaps this will answer your question!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcXI6Sg140o
That card is very cool...the non-Kopitar PC is really just high end bait for Kopitar though isn't it? ; )

Anyways, I've probably asked you this before, but do your slabbed cards come out that crisp in scans? And if so, how do you do it? Mine are always super blurry. Even if my patches aren't level with the surface of a GU card, the patches are blurry too.
(11-25-2012, 03:43 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]That card is very cool...the non-Kopitar PC is really just high end bait for Kopitar though isn't it? ; )

Anyways, I've probably asked you this before, but do your slabbed cards come out that crisp in scans? And if so, how do you do it? Mine are always super blurry. Even if my patches aren't level with the surface of a GU card, the patches are blurry too.

Well to answer your first question, my hockey pc outside of Kopitar is not trade bait, just diversifying the portfolio Smile

On the scans, I don't do anything fancy, just scan at 300 DPI via multi-scan color jpeg and it automatically sends to Photoshop where my image comes in and I crop it and save it. I own a Canon 4400F which only was $100 several years ago. It does have issues with PDFs when I scan documents with text and graphics, but for card scans, it has been good to me.
Thank you for out bidding me sick addition !
Pages: 1 2