Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need any 2012 topps chrome colored refractors...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only if you have at least three to trade. I haven't loaded any of my chrome yet but I have many, many, many chrome rookies to trade. Thanks!
bump before dinner!
Do you just habe rookies? Am looking for all Jacksons, Bradford, and Manning. Will take all Rams rookies too.
Have any Cutlers for trade?
offer sent
(11-22-2012, 05:23 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]Do you just habe rookies? Am looking for all Jacksons, Bradford, and Manning. Will take all Rams rookies too.
PM sent!
(11-22-2012, 05:41 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]Have any Cutlers for trade?
none topps chrome... I do have some bears topps chrome though... and cutler base. do u need that?

(11-22-2012, 06:15 PM)Plowery Wrote: [ -> ]offer sent
responded, thanks!
Just meant Cutler in general. I'm not doing others bears anymore unless it's certain autos.

(11-22-2012, 06:31 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent!
none topps chrome... I do have some bears topps chrome though... and cutler base. do u need that?

responded, thanks!
You can check me. I am looking for pink refractors if you're willing to trade those
(11-22-2012, 11:30 PM)BoiJay Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me. I am looking for pink refractors if you're willing to trade those
haven't pulled any actually.
Hey Im new to the site and i collect mostly topps and bowman chrome...im trying to build the chrome, xfractor, orange and camo...ill be uploading a ton but im willing to kisten to any offers also...
Pete
Pages: 1 2