Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Guess the Grade!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Image2_zps5c0edc4c.jpg]
Top Manning: 9
Gooden: 8-8.5
Bottom Manning: 9-9.5
(11-18-2012, 10:19 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Top Manning: 9
Gooden: 8-8.5
Bottom Manning: 9-9.5
Thats what i was thinking. I'm hoping the bottom Manning is a 9.5, that'd make my day! I'd like to get more opinions though, anyone?
The Gooden may be somewhere in the 7 range because of how off center it is. The Mannings are sharp so it depends on the surface grades.
(11-18-2012, 11:14 PM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]The Gooden may be somewhere in the 7 range because of how off center it is. The Mannings are sharp so it depends on the surface grades.
I've seen cards 90/10 and still get an 8, but it isnt common. I want to get the mannings graded, not so much the gooden
The Mannings will be at least 9, maybe 9.5.
please don't post this in the box breaks section. thanks!
Yeah, I think it's better suited to the main Baseball forum.
(11-18-2012, 11:43 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]please don't post this in the box breaks section. thanks!
as if this is the only post in the wrong section. dont like, dont comment
(11-18-2012, 11:52 PM)jlandry287 Wrote: [ -> ]as if this is the only post in the wrong section. dont like, dont comment
geez. just trying to keep things neat n' clean around here! People need to be nicer around here Smile
Pages: 1 2