Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Got my graded cards back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I couldnt really be happier! Lots of gold, nothing less than a 9. Super happy with the Brunell. I pulled it in 2000 and had it ever since, my first pulled 1/1.

[Image: scan0031.jpg]
[Image: scan0032.jpg]
Very nice! I really like the Miller, been seeing quite a few Den. games lately that guys is all good and whatnot.
Congrats on the Gore of course Big Grin , and does Jaderock know you have that Brunell? lol
(11-18-2012, 05:56 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! I really like the Miller, been seeing quite a few Den. games lately that guys is all good and whatnot.
thanks! yeah i really like miller. seems like a good hardworking player.
(11-18-2012, 06:10 PM)solid133 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the Gore of course Big Grin , and does Jaderock know you have that Brunell? lol
The gore is the one im kind of bummed about. I really wanted that one a 9.5 and I cant really see anything even wrong with it. Yeah he knows I have it. Doesnt know its 9.5, but knows I have it. Its just not going anywhere. Its one of two cards Im really sentimental about.
Congrats man! Really good grades
Congrats on the grades, you did great!!
Sweet. I love the Smiths. Good job, good for you. Smile
Looks like you got some great grades there. Awesome cards!
Thanks everyone!
You killed it man, nice grades for some nice cards.
Pages: 1 2